Systems and Operations Analyst - EH&B
Location: Columbus, Georgia, United States
Secondary Locations: White Plains,New York,United States;Brooklyn Park,Minnesota,United States;Richmond,Virginia,United States;Dublin,Ohio,United States;
Company: Marsh & McLennan AgencyJob ID R_086749-en Apply
This position provides guidance and system support for all Employee Health and Benefits conversion to MMA application suite, provide Tier 2 application support, including work with software vendors when required, as well as lead the EH&B operational team for decision of best practice use of the system, providing training and communications when appropriate. We are looking for a results-oriented colleague to bring strong skills and experience to our diverse team.
This position will work closely with the entire MMA IT and Operations teams through the following tasks:
- Research, identify and document solutions to operational processes.
- Work with software Vendors for functional software change requests and priorities – from analysis, request, testing and final implementation.
- Lead operational calls to create best practices, including documentation and post implementation auditing.
- Understand conversion processes and help converting agencies adhere to data standards and conversion requirements.
- Understand BenefitPoint functionality and flexibility, as well as work with the Help Desk on Tier 2 issues.
- Work in a team environment
- Work independently under limited supervision
- Adapt to increased and fast-paced responsibilities
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of the EH&B roadmap including user requirements, systems use and functionality needs
- Strong knowledge in the Employee Health and Benefits insurance industry (5+ years of insurance industry experience preferred)
- Knowledge of general application administration, BenefitPoint experience preferred
- Ability to take complex concepts and break them into manageable instructions and clear communications
- Proficient in creation of training material and operational documentation – written and recorded.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with peers, users, agency and regional management, MMA leadership.
- General knowledge and skills: Intermediate to advanced level knowledge and skills. Works on range of complexity projects and assignments.
- Work hours: Flexible with 8am – 5pm base; no time zone requirement
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.Marsh & McLennan Agency offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.