ACTUARIAL CONSULTANT (F/M/D)
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Company: MercerJob ID R_054475-en Apply
Extraordinary people. Extraordinary results. With more than 20,000 employees in more than 40 countries worldwide, Mercer is a leading global provider in talent, health, retirement, and investment consulting. Mercer works with clients to solve their most complex benefit and human capital issues, designing and helping manage health, retirement and other benefits. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today.
In order to strengthen our Retirement Services Team in Zurich we are looking for a
ACTUARIAL CONSULTANT (F/M/D)
- Assist senior consultants with project management, day-to-day client contact, problem resolution, and supervision of analysts’ work
- Collaborate with Mercer's Retirement Service Centers to check and analyze actuarial valuation results, including analysis of liabilities, assets and reporting
- Supporting senior consultants for legal advice such as drafting pension plan rules, provisions and reserves regulations, creating foundations, correspondence with authorities
- Preparing local valuation reports
- Coding and running valuations in the system
- Providing training to Foundation Board members, drafting employee communication
- Preparing international accounting reports (US-GAAP and IFRS)
- Master's degree in math, actuarial science, statistics, economics, finance or related field
- 2+ years pension-related work experience, preferably in a consulting environment
- Proven ability to build relationships with colleagues and clients
- A willingness to learn new skills and be adaptable in a changing environment
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Retirement Studio, Mercer Globe
- Superior analytical ability
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficient in English and very good skills in French. German skills would be an asset
We are offering the opportunity to develop your career in a corporate environment and working in an international organization with the best and brightest people and colleagues who are committed to exceeding the high standards set by our clients – and by ourselves.
Are you interested? Please apply via our Online-Tool. You find further information on http://www.mercer.de/.
Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of MARSH & McLENNAN (NYSE: MMC), a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy, and people (http://www.mmc.com).
At Marsh & McLennan Companies, we are committed to fostering an inclusive culture that supports world-class talent and a work environment of mutual respect: one where all colleagues know they have an opportunity to contribute, grow, and succeed. We believe this is the right thing to do for our colleagues, our clients, and our business overall.