INTERNSHIP ACTUARIAL CONSULTING
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Company: MercerJob ID R_058928-en Apply
Extraordinary people. Extraordinary results. With more than 20,000 employees in more than 40 countries worldwide, Mercer is a leading global provider in talent, health, retirement, and investment consulting. Mercer works with clients to solve their most complex benefit and human capital issues, designing and helping manage health, retirement and other benefits. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today.
We are looking for Interns to support our Retirement Services Team in Zurich for 6 months.
internship actuarial Consulting
In this position, you will be:
- Supporting senior consultants for actuarial consulting such as pension fund benchmarking, design, risk analysis
- Running tool-based valuations both for local and international accounting (US-GAAP and IFRS)
- Performing ad-hoc based actuarial calculations
- Developing strategic analysis of pension funds and designing optimization measures
- Performing market analysis on major developments in the Retirement market
- University studies in actuarial science (degree obtained or last years of study)
- Client and service-oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluency in English
- Swiss nationality or valid Swiss work and residence permit
- Launch your first step into a professional career - Mercer will invest in your training
- Support successful multi-disciplinary teams to help shape ideas, design solutions and deliver measurable, sustainable improvements in business performance from initial concept to implementation
- The opportunity to develop your skills and challenge yourself, through internal engagements as well as through on-the-job client experience
- A collaborative culture built around honesty, integrity, mutual respect and exceptional client service
We are offering the opportunity to start your career in a corporate environment and working in an international organisation with the best and brightest people and colleagues who are committed to exceeding the high standards set by our clients – and by ourselves.
Are you interested?
We are looking for an internship start beginning of August 2019 or upon agreement, please indicate your availability in your motivation letter. To do the next step, please send your application via our Online-Tool.
At Marsh & McLennan Companies, we are committed to fostering an inclusive culture that supports world-class talent and a work environment of mutual respect: one where all colleagues know they have an opportunity to contribute, grow, and succeed. We believe this is the right thing to do for our colleagues, our clients, and our business overall.
Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of MARSH & McLENNAN (NYSE: MMC), a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy, and people (http://www.mmc.com)).
Contact: Janine Dietler