Oliver Wyman - Core Consulting Group - Entry-level Consultant (m/f/d) - Zurich
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Company: Oliver WymanJob ID R_063052-en Apply
Who We Are
Do you want to be in the room with the world’s most important corporate and government leaders, regulators, and academic experts? Are you interested in helping to shape strategy and have a meaningful impact? Would you like to help drive the conversation and thinking that leads to tangible, real-world change for clients, industries, and societies?
Oliver Wyman is a global management consultancy with strong relationships in all corners of industry, government, and non-profit organizations. Clients bring us their greatest challenges. We assemble teams of experts to work on each part of these complex problems, and together we create breakthroughs that achieve amazing impact.
Visit an Oliver Wyman office anywhere in the world and you will feel it: the buzz of people doing work that matters, with a sense of purpose. Our company comprises a diverse mix of talented people from varied backgrounds and areas of expertise who marshal creative thinking and analytical rigor. Our inclusive, collaborative, non-hierarchical culture allows new thinking to surface quickly. The best idea wins, and everybody is encouraged to contribute. This makes Oliver Wyman both an ideal adviser for organizations and an ideal place for exceptional people to realize their potential.
Why Join Us?
Come aboard if you are excited by challenges and at ease working across cultures. You’ll find interesting people who speak their minds and measure success not by how many hours are worked but by what gets accomplished.
Immediate impact, continuous challenge
- You’ll work on challenging projects that have a significant impact on clients, industries, and societies from day one.
- We’ll ask you to challenge the norm and constantly strive to build something new to shape our firm and the world around us.
- You’ll be a contributing team member from the start, working with senior colleagues and clients to build trust-based relationships and deliver breakthrough impact.
- Your experience will be diverse, with each project offering new opportunities to expand your toolkit and to team with Specialists who have deep subject-matter and technical expertise
- You’ll have the chance to travel frequently; whether this is internationally or in your home-city, no two weeks are ever the same.
Chart your course; we support the journey
- This isn’t a “two-year program” – no artificial barriers stand in the way of your progression.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work across a wide variety of industries and capabilities and you can decide to specialize early or leave it until several years in.
- You’ll learn on the job via our apprenticeship model, supplemented by formal training. Much of your initial focus will be on research and analysis, and we’ll support you in rapidly developing your communication, presentation, and client-management skills.
- We care about you succeeding and you’ll be supported every step of the way. You will be mentored and coached by colleagues at each stage, from partners and other consultants to a dedicated “buddy,” career adviser, and talent manager.
- We believe inspired people with interesting lives make better consultants. We care deeply about sustainable work-life quality and provide for career flexibility with a variety of programs including sabbaticals, non-profit fellowships, and externships.
We hire you to be you
- Our open, inclusive, and down-to-earth culture will enable you to bring your authentic self to work.
- There’s no corporate mold to fit and hierarchy doesn’t get in the way.
- Many of your colleagues will become life-long friends.
Who Can Apply
We look for people who display initiative, intuition, and creativity with a strong problem solving and analytical mindset. We do not require specific academic majors or industry experience and look for diversity of experience and skills. We value extracurricular activities and evidence of leading an interesting and impactful life outside of your studies.
Applicants with a Bachelor´s degree are eligible to apply for this vacancy
Language skills: German and English (native/fluent)
How to apply?
Please click on apply to submit your CV, cover letter and transcript
If you would like to find out more information about Oliver Wyman, please visit www.oliverwyman.com/careersor alternatively, apply to attend one of our events, details of which can be found here www.oliverwyman.de/careers/recruiting-events.html
Oliver Wyman is an equal opportunity employer and a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies. To learn more, please follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/OliverWymanKarriere,LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/oliver-wyman/or Twitter: @OliverWyman
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliatesare EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.