Oliver Wyman - (Senior) Manager - Actuarial - Zurich
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Company: Oliver WymanJob ID R_086710-en Apply
WHO WE ARE
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 60 cities across 29 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. The firm has more than 5,000 professionals around the world who work with clients to optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies [NYSE: MMC]. For more information, visit www.oliverwyman.com. Follow Oliver Wyman on Twitter @OliverWyman.
The Actuarial Consulting Practice of Oliver Wyman advises clients across a broad spectrum of risk management issues. We are a rapidly growing practice with offices across the globe. Our actuaries hold the highest professional qualifications and are nationally recognized as experts in the field.
THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Our work is marked by exceptional impact for our clients. By consistently producing results, we have earned a reputation for quality work and attractive career opportunities.
- A growing, entrepreneurial firm with exceptional economics
- More client exposure on Day One and significant international opportunities
- Developing the best talent, where your good ideas and hard work are rewarded
- Attractive compensation for performance
- A company that is committed to work-life balance and having fun
Our challenging (Senior) Manager position offers exceptional career growth and opportunity to motivated and hardworking graduates. As a (Senior) Manager you will:
- Work in teams to solve high level business problems facing half of the top Global 500 clients
- Structure and carry out essential research and analysis
- Lead complex quantitative, strategic and financial analyses of corporations and businesses
- Receive broad exposure to a variety of industries including: Automotive, Aviation, Communications, Financial Services, Energy, Health & Life Sciences, Media, Retail, Surface Transportation and Technology.
YOUR ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCE
Clients hire Oliver Wyman for specialized expertise, the ideal candidate will have most of the following:
- At least 7 - 10 years of relevant experience, ideally with a top-tier strategy consulting firm (or similar organization).
- Master’s /PhD/MBA degree
- We look for initiative, intuition and creativity with a strong background in problem solving and analytics. We do not require a specific academic major or industry experience. One of the best things we can do for our clients and ourselves is to recruit a diverse group of people who bring a broad range of strengths and backgrounds to their roles
- Knowledge within Non-Life IFRS 17, Extensive SST knowledge, Longevity/Pension Risk modelling
- Fluent in German and English
HOW TO APPLY
If you like what you’ve read, we’d love to hear from you.
If you’d like to learn more about the firm during your application process, please visit www.oliverwyman.com/careers,
Oliver Wyman is an equal opportunity employer.
Our commitment to diversity is genuine, deep and growing. We’re not perfect yet, but we’re working hard right now to make our teams balanced, representative and diverse.